Information we collect
We collect numerous types of information from and about users of our website or mobile application, including
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Postal address
- Credit card or other payment information
- Or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
Please note that this information is about you but does not identify you individually.
We may also collect information, including but not limited to your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or App and usage details, government-issued identification numbers, date of birth, gender, arrival and departure locations and times, social media ID, and other travel-related information to assist you with your travel arrangements.
How we collect this information
- When you share information directly with us when making a purchase or accessing special promotions and offers.
- As you access and navigate our website, information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and data collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and social media platforms.
How We Use Your Information
We use the data and information we collect about you or the data and personal information you provide us:
- To offer our website and the content to you.
- To fulfill your travel reservations or purchases and to communicate with you about your reservations, including information about the products or services you request from us.
- To inform you about changes or updates to our site, mobile application, products, or services we offer.
- To fulfill our obligations and implement our rights arising from any contracts between you and us, including payment processing, billing, and collection.
- To allow you to participate and use interactive features on our Website or App.
- To promote our products and services by sharing marketing and advertising communications that we believe may interest you.
Please note that we may use the information we collect from you to serve advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. But we do not disclose personal information for these intentions without your consent. Please be aware that if you interact with an advertisement you serve, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our partners and affiliates.
- To service providers, business partners, and other third parties, we utilize to support our business, but it will be solely shared with parties who will be required to fulfill your travel arrangements. We may need to process your information through a third party, but not limited to airlines, hotel vendors, car rental companies, and entry visas in completing your travel purchase.
- If a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Tripify's assets, personal information and data will be considered among the assets transferred to a buyer or a successor.
Your information may assist us with our business operations and delivery of service to you, including customer service inquiries, payment processing, notification of flight services, analytics, agreement, and fraud protection, and tailor our advertising based on user preferences.
We may also disclose your personal information to fulfill our legal obligations:
- To abide by any court order, subpoena, law, or legal procedure, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law, prevent or investigate fraud, and protect your safety or the rights, property, and safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information for fraud protection and credit risk reduction with other companies and organizations.
Automated Data collection
Please note we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your device, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data.
- Information about your computer or mobile device and the Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It may also include personal information, or we may keep it or connect it with personal information we gather in other ways or receive from third parties. This information is important for us to continue improving our website, services, features, and functionality so we can serve you with enhanced and more personalized services by enabling us to:
- Study and analyze our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences on your past visits, allowing us to customize our website according to your interests.
- Faster search on our website.
- Identify you when you return to our website and provide more personalized service.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies or browser or mobile cookies
- Flash Cookies
- Web Beacons
Please note that Tripify has no control over third-party tracking technologies or how they choose to use them.